Our Daily Bread

what I need to do ...

  • Continious learning -unlearn as necessary
  • Reach out to family & loves ones
  • Maintain fitness - strong core and clear IPPT
  • Pick up parenting skills
  • Save up and plan for renovation
  • Build passive business & investment income
  • Back up Data
  • Manage $ Cash flow
  • Learn sinan mori

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Complicated - Bon Jovi

Have listen to this song since young .... yeah since the album 'Have a nice day' was release in August 30, 2005
Whenever i get myself into a complicated complex situation this song expresses my feeling and thoughts...
Bon Jovi Rocks !
Find this album relevant even after so many years ....
The Song complicated in the Have a nice day' album:
Take a look around, this is what I see
Is there anybody else that feels like me?
You swear, you swear
You bleed, you bleed
What you get aint what you see
All this town in black looks white to me
[Chorus]
I'm complicated
I get frustrated
Right or wrong, love or hate it
I'm complicated
Can't sudate it
I heard that song, but i won't play it
It's alright
It's okay
You wouldn't want me any other way
I keep on praying, cause I aint changing
I'm complicated
Complicated, Yeah
I'm smart enough to know what I don't know
A fool enough to stay when I should go
You work, you work
You cry, you cry
You watch your whole life pass you by
Sometimes you gotta close your eyes to see
[Chorus]
Is there anybody out there
Just like everybody out there
Just want somebody out there just like me
[Chorus]
Is there anybody out there
Just like everybody out there
Just want somebody out there just like me [x2]


Its ok, its alright, as i watch my whole life pass by i lean more on the Lord

No comments:

Quotes

  • You are your thoughts.The thoughts in your head are what institute the laws of attraction. You think therefore you are. - Joe Vitalli, The Laws of Attraction
  • Don't react blatantly in Anger and become a Zero - Papati
  • Don't miss out in the learning values of problems by over-looking the root causes but starting at the occurences - Raj
  • You can do almost anything if you have a steady income. Little or much, what matters is that you can count it, month after month.Without the regular flow of funds, you will be constantly distracted from you goals - Norm & Bo
  • Time is greater than money, you can never really buy time. Don't let time slip away. - Raj
  • Ignore technology advancement and you will either be left behind or you have to fork out more - Raj
  • Without passion nothing happens in life but without compassion the wrong things happen - Jan Eliasson
  • The poorer you are the more you need to plan and act wisely. Any undesired outcome you have little resource to manoeuvre.
  • “Life changes when you least expect it to. The future is uncertain. So, seize this day, seize this moment, and make the most of it.”
  • To get to where you want to go in life you must start from where you are - Tan
  • Maturity does not come with age,it comes with the acceptance of responsibilities - Tan

ACM TechNews